Monday, February 8, 2010

Statement Piece



This really is a rough copy of things to come, this necklace is over the top, Im going to wear it out tomorrow and see the reaction from people, I think it will be amusing! Anyways its a taste of things to come I have a few style ideas and I really want to incorporate the gemstones in these pieces, the necklace is attached around the neck with silk ribbon so you can adjust the fitting and style, there is also a strand of silver in the gold chain, I also want to line the backing with silk, which I haven't done on my test model here, right now the backing is cloth so it is still soft on my skin. Im a sucker for crystal quartz which I think will look really elegant as well as bright colors and a little more theme. Im not extremely proud of this necklace, its a bit much, but I like to push style over the edge, and I definatley like to have something unique, Im resting on the fact that I can put something like this together, so Im looking forward to picking a theme and heading out to find items!!

1 comment:

  1. I got some really great comments on this peice out and about, people who were like wow i really like that! This peice makes you feel so glam wearing it, I wore it with just a plan tank top dark jeans, heels, and a black trench coat it really dressed up the outfit, it looks awesome on! Hopefully I can get some pictures on here of what it looks like on!

    ReplyDelete

 
Polished Stars

Create Your Badge